Additions and Enclosures – Florida Rooms, Sunrooms & Enclosed patios
Please scroll through the gallery below to see some of our many options
Sometimes building an enclosure does not really serve the purpose you have in mind. Maybe you need an additional bedroom or you want to make your kitchen bigger by moving the wall out. Building a new addition is a little more complicated than adding an enclosure. But don’t worry, we have you covered. Adding an addition onto your home involves these steps.
- First, we have to determine if there is room on your property to build the additon where you want it. To do this we will need a copy of your survey
- Pour a new concrete slab to build the addition on
- Construct the additions walls. This is done with wood or concrete blocks.
- Add windows and doors for the addition
- Build a roof over the new space. New roofs can be flat or sloped to match the existing roof on your home
- Make an entrance for the addition in what used to be your exterior wall
- Finish the interior with drywall, lighting and such
Adding an addition to your home is a big undertaking, but a well-planned home extension will pay for itself in a short period of time. Increase your home’s value and add to its square footage with an beautiful home addition. Increase the value of the investment in your home by selecting the correct materials and plans to enhance your character of your home and its value. The results of a properly designed and built home addition combine the benefits of more space and good looks Properly done, a new addition will complement the existing homes design. Whether you are planning a one-room home addition, a second-story add-on, or an outdoor room, check out our photos of additions for inspiring ideas to implement in your own home addition. Ensure that your new home add-on is a success with our helpful home remodeling ideas, inspiration, and expert advice. Read these time- and money-saving tips — from construction basics to design styles to building regulations — before you start your home addition so you are equipped to identify what you want in your addition and how to calculate the cost of the project.
Building a new addition on your home is a complicated process and you really need a professional like PMSS on your side to help you successfully navigate and complete the task
Call now if you would like to arrange a free consultation 561-586-5655