If you’re looking for full time employment in the construction industry you have come to the right place. We are family owned and operated and we are looking for new family members to become part of our team. There is never any confusion as to how the work needs to be completed. Our work needs to be perfect without cutting corners and in a timely manner.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Our company was established in 1994. Originally a commercial roofing company with over $1MM in sales the company has evolved into a provider of many construction trades both commercial and residential including:
- Doors and windows
- Interior remodels
- Custom cabinetry
- Roofing, repairs and re-roofing (all kinds)
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Parking-lot seal coating and striping
- Sidewalks, driveways and slabs
- Stucco work
- Mold and disaster clean-up
The company maintains an A+ rating on Angie’s List, Home Advisor and the Better Business Bureau and has the following Florida State Licenses
Building CBC 1257846, Roofing CCC057583, Air-Conditioning CAC1817655, Mold Assessor MRSA 2322, Mold Remediator MRSR 2513
Our office is located in Lake Worth Florida and we serve Palm Beach and Broward Counties
We are now hiring:
Roofers and apprentice roofers
- Carpenters and apprentice carpenters
- Cabinet maker’s apprentice
- Air-Conditioning installers
Interior drywall and tile technicians
- 3+ years experience in your trade (no experience needed for apprentices)
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. regularly, repeated bending, climbing, kneeling
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to work in the heat
- No fear of heights (roofers only)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must work well in a team environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Preferred candidates will have three (3) years of experience
- Reliable, can work well under pressure
- Detail oriented
Essential Job Functions (roofers)
- Can climb a ladder
- Not afraid of heights
Preventive Maintenance Support Services Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
No recruiter phone calls or applicant phone calls/faxes please.
We thank all interested candidates that apply but due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will respond only to those candidates that meet our requirements. As a condition of employment, any applicant offered a position with Preventive Maintenance Support Services Company is required to complete and pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.