Convert your Garage into Living Space
Preventive Maintenance Support Services Company are experts at planning and constructing additions and enclosures for homes in South Florida. The many kinds of enclosures, like back porch patios, lanais, patio enclosures and sunrooms can add great benefit to your home or commercial building.
Our additions and enclosures stay cooler in our warm climate because of the insulated panel design. Our closed-air additions are easily cooled saving a lot of money on expensive air conditioning during our sizzling Summer months.
But, these structures need to be built correctly. It takes excellent planning to create a new home environment. We guarantee that you will enjoy your living space, not to mention the added resale value it will provide when it comes time to sell your home.
Call now (561-586-5655) for a FREE estimate to Convert your Garage into Living Space or fill out the form -> To find out more
Convert Garage into Living Space
Looking to enlarge your home without spending a fortune for a full-scale addition? Converting your garage into living space typically adds about 600 square feet (assuming it’s a two-car garage) at a fraction of the cost for a new addition.
A garage conversion is not a job to tackle on the cheap. Attention to detail and good planning will make sure the finished product compliments the entire home and doesn’t look like a cheap conversion. Furthermore, a quality conversion may take 4-6 weeks and include:
- Raising the floor height to match the finish floor high of the home
- Fully insulating walls and ceiling
- Adding heating and cooling by tying into the house’s main a/c system or adding an independent ductless mini-split system
- Adding an electrical service upgrade to accommodate the larger load were there was non.
- Replacing garage doors with fully insulated stud walls or concrete block
- Adding windows and doors
- Completing the exterior walls to compliment and match the rest of the home